Welcome to Lot #35, an 8.05-acre haven nestled in the heart of Eufaula Lake Private Estates in McAlester, Oklahoma. This property is not just a piece of land; it’s a serene sanctuary that offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty and modern convenience.
Lot #35 is uniquely positioned to offer breathtaking views of Lake Eufaula, one of the largest lakes in Oklahoma. The lake, created in the 1960s as part of a flood control project, has since become a popular destination for fishing, boating, and water activities. The lake is teeming with a variety of fish species, including bass, catfish, and crappie, making it an angler’s paradise.
The terrain of Lot #35 is mostly flat with a few gentle rolling hills, and it is adorned with an array of trees including oaks and pines. The dense forests surrounding the area are home to a plethora of wildlife, including deer, turkey, and quail. This makes it an ideal spot for nature enthusiasts and those seeking a tranquil retreat.
McAlester, the vibrant city where this lot is located, is steeped in rich cultural heritage. The area around Lake Eufaula is also home to several historic sites, including the Eufaula Dam and the Eufaula Indian Community. The historic downtown district of McAlester is just a short drive away, where you can explore charming boutiques, antique shops, and local eateries.
One of the unique aspects of this lot is its size. With 8.05 acres of land, this lot offers ample space for a custom-built home, as well as plenty of room for outdoor activities and entertaining. Whether you dream of having a sprawling garden, a playground for the kids, or your own private forest, there’s enough space to turn your dreams into reality.
The area around Lake Eufaula is growing, with new businesses and developments emerging. This makes Lot #35 an excellent investment opportunity, as the value is likely to increase over time. Moreover, the community around Eufaula Lake Private Estates is warm and welcoming, making it a perfect place to call home.
– Power is actively being added down every access road within the subdivision. Power provider is Kiamichi Electric Co-Op.
– Fiber Internet is ran along Bristow Point Rd.
– Water is not currently ran to the lot and we don’t currently have more information regarding its accessibility. Choices might include off-grid options or drilling a private well.
– 15′ Building setback from the property boundary.
– No build time requirements
– No HOA dues/fees
– County Managed Paved Roads and Major Highways nearly the entire way.
– Recently developed and stoned road access roads branch off of the paved county maintained roads leading to the lot.