Welcome to Lot #41, a sprawling 9.21-acre parcel in Eufaula Lake Private Estates, where the wilderness beckons and adventure awaits. This property is an idyllic retreat for those seeking to immerse themselves in nature’s embrace.
Nestled in the historic city of McAlester, Oklahoma, Lot #41 is surrounded by a rich tapestry of history. The land around Lake Eufaula was once inhabited by indigenous tribes and later became a hub for coal mining. The echoes of history are woven into the fabric of this land.
Lake Eufaula, known as the Gentle Giant, is a treasure trove of outdoor activities. With its serene waters and abundant fish, it’s an angler’s paradise. The lake is also ideal for boating, kayaking, and swimming. The surrounding area boasts hiking trails and picnic spots, making it a perfect family getaway.
Lot #41 is a nature lover’s dream. The property is adorned with a variety of trees including oaks, pines, and hickories. The dense foliage is home to an array of wildlife, including white-tailed deer, wild turkeys, and various bird species. The terrain of Lot #41 is diverse, with flat areas perfect for building and gentle slopes that add character to the landscape.
What sets Lot #41 apart is its size and the boundless possibilities it offers. With 9.21 acres, you have ample space to build your dream home, create walking trails, or even establish a small orchard. The property is a canvas waiting for your touch.
The community around Eufaula Lake Private Estates is vibrant and welcoming. With a range of activities, including annual festivals, fishing tournaments, and community events, there’s always something happening around the corner.
This property is not just a piece of land; it’s an investment in a lifestyle. It’s an opportunity to create a sanctuary where you can unwind, explore, and make memories that last a lifetime.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Lot #41 at Eufaula Lake Private Estates is the place where your dreams can take root. Contact us today to learn more about how you can make this piece of paradise your own.
– Power is actively being added down every access road within the subdivision. Power provider is Kiamichi Electric Co-Op.
– Fiber Internet is ran along Bristow Point Rd.
– Water is not currently ran to the lot and we don’t currently have more information regarding its accessibility. Choices might include off-grid options or drilling a private well.
– 15′ Building setback from the property boundary.
– No build time requirements
– No HOA dues/fees
– County Managed Paved Roads and Major Highways nearly the entire way.
– Recently developed and stoned road access roads branch off of the paved county maintained roads leading to the lot.