Introducing Lot #66, a remarkable 6.92-acre property in Eufaula Lake Private Estates. This lot is uniquely accessible from both Bowfin Trail and Sparrow Court, offering versatile options for entry and layout. Eufaula Lake Private Estates is located near McAlester, Oklahoma, an area rich in history and cultural heritage.
The terrain of Lot #66 is a harmonious blend of flat areas and gentle slopes, adorned with a variety of trees such as oaks, pines, and hickories. The foliage provides a natural sanctuary for local wildlife, including white-tailed deer, wild turkeys, and various bird species. This serene environment is perfect for those seeking a connection with nature.
Lake Eufaula, known as the Gentle Giant, is a treasure trove of outdoor activities. The lake is home to a variety of fish species, making it a popular spot for fishing enthusiasts. Additionally, the lake is ideal for boating, kayaking, and swimming. The surrounding area boasts hiking trails and picnic spots, making it a perfect family getaway.
Lot #66 stands out due to its size, location, and accessibility. Its proximity to Lake Eufaula makes it an ideal spot for building a vacation home or permanent residence. The lot is located in a prime location, providing easy access to all the amenities the area has to offer. With its stunning views, abundant wildlife, and endless outdoor activities, this lot is sure to sell quickly.
Investing in Lot #66 is not just about owning a piece of land; it’s about embracing a lifestyle. The property is in a highly desirable location, and properties in the area have historically held their value well. This makes Lot #66 an excellent investment opportunity.
In conclusion, Lot #66 at Eufaula Lake Private Estates is a one-of-a-kind property that stands out from the rest. Whether you’re looking to build a vacation home or permanent residence, this lot is sure to meet all your needs. Don’t miss out on the chance to own your own piece of paradise – contact us today to schedule a viewing!
– Power is actively being added down every access road within the subdivision. Power provider is Kiamichi Electric Co-Op.
– Fiber Internet is ran along Bristow Point Rd.
– Water is not currently ran to the lot and we don’t currently have more information regarding its accessibility. Choices might include off-grid options or drilling a private well.
– 15′ Building setback from the property boundary.
– No build time requirements
– No HOA dues/fees
– County Managed Paved Roads and Major Highways nearly the entire way.
– Recently developed and stoned road access roads branch off of the paved county maintained roads leading to the lot.