Introducing Lot #68, a picturesque 6.79-acre property in Eufaula Lake Private Estates. Perfectly situated along Bowfin Trail just after the intersection of Goldfinch Trail on the right side of the road, this lot is a sanctuary waiting to be discovered.
Eufaula Lake Private Estates is located near McAlester, Oklahoma, an area steeped in history and cultural heritage. The lake itself, known as the Gentle Giant, was created in the 1960s and has since become a hub for outdoor enthusiasts. The lake is renowned for its fishing, boating, and water sports, making it a popular destination for families and adventure seekers alike.
Lot #68 is surrounded by a lush forest of oak, hickory, and pine trees, providing a serene and tranquil environment. The dense foliage is home to an array of local wildlife, including white-tailed deer, wild turkeys, and various bird species. This natural sanctuary is perfect for those seeking a connection with nature.
The terrain of Lot #68 is diverse, with a mix of flat areas and gentle slopes. The property’s location along Bowfin Trail offers easy access, while the surrounding trees provide privacy and seclusion. This combination makes Lot #68 an ideal spot for building a dream home or vacation retreat.
Eufaula Lake Private Estates is a vibrant and welcoming community. With a range of activities, including annual festivals, fishing tournaments, and community events, there’s always something happening around the corner. The sense of community, combined with the natural beauty of the area, makes Eufaula Lake Private Estates a highly desirable location.
In conclusion, Lot #68 is a one-of-a-kind property that offers a picturesque sanctuary in a prime location. The historical significance, natural beauty, and recreational opportunities make this property an excellent investment. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of paradise in Eufaula Lake Private Estates. Schedule a visit to see the property for yourself and experience the serene beauty firsthand.
– Power is actively being added down every access road within the subdivision. Power provider is Kiamichi Electric Co-Op.
– Fiber Internet is ran along Bristow Point Rd.
– Water is not currently ran to the lot and we don’t currently have more information regarding its accessibility. Choices might include off-grid options or drilling a private well.
– 15′ Building setback from the property boundary.
– No build time requirements
– No HOA dues/fees
– County Managed Paved Roads and Major Highways nearly the entire way.
– Recently developed and stoned road access roads branch off of the paved county maintained roads leading to the lot.