Welcome to Lot #72, a forested haven nestled within Eufaula Lake Private Estates. This 7.39-acre property is a treasure trove of natural beauty, boasting over 400 feet of road frontage and enveloped by a dense woodland of oak, hickory, and pine trees.
Eufaula Lake Private Estates is situated near McAlester, Oklahoma, a region with a rich tapestry of history and culture. The lake, known as the Gentle Giant, is a hub for outdoor activities. With its abundant fish species, it’s an angler’s paradise. The lake is also ideal for boating, swimming, and picnicking, making it a perfect family getaway.
Lot #72 is distinguished by its extensive road frontage, providing easy access and a plethora of options for home placement and layout. The property is heavily forested, creating a private and serene setting. The dense foliage is not only aesthetically pleasing but also a habitat for local wildlife such as deer, wild turkeys, and various bird species.
The terrain of Lot #72 is diverse, with a mix of flat areas and gentle slopes. The property’s location offers both accessibility and seclusion. The surrounding trees provide privacy, while the road frontage ensures easy access. This combination makes Lot #72 an ideal spot for building a dream home or vacation retreat.
Eufaula Lake Private Estates is a vibrant community with a welcoming atmosphere. The area hosts various events and activities throughout the year, including fishing tournaments, festivals, and community gatherings. This sense of community, combined with the natural beauty of the area, makes Eufaula Lake Private Estates a highly desirable location.
In conclusion, Lot #72 is a unique property that offers a forested haven in a prime location. The historical significance, natural beauty, and recreational opportunities make this property an excellent investment. The extensive road frontage and heavily forested landscape make it a rare find. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of paradise in Eufaula Lake Private Estates. Schedule a visit to see the property for yourself and experience the serene beauty firsthand.
– Power is actively being added down every access road within the subdivision. Power provider is Kiamichi Electric Co-Op.
– Fiber Internet is ran along Bristow Point Rd.
– Water is not currently ran to the lot and we don’t currently have more information regarding its accessibility. Choices might include off-grid options or drilling a private well.
– 15′ Building setback from the property boundary.
– No build time requirements
– No HOA dues/fees
– County Managed Paved Roads and Major Highways nearly the entire way.
– Recently developed and stoned road access roads branch off of the paved county maintained roads leading to the lot.